A food processor is a kitchen appliance used for chopping, slicing, juicing, mixing, etc. Now, it becomes crucial to buy the best food processor in India that can save your time and work as a multi-processor.
You may love cooking. But sometimes heavy chopping or cutting may make you feel disgusted. Isn’t it? Whether it comes to preparing juice or cooking a heavy meal for a few members, a food processor can make your job easier.
Here, we have given full details of the top eight best food processor in India.
8 Best Food Processor In India 2020
|Food Processor||Power||Warranty||Buy Now|
|Bosch Lifestyle Food Processor||800 Watts||2 Years|
|Inalsa Fiesta Food Processor||650 Watts||2 Years|
|Inalsa INOX Food Processor||1000 Watts||2 Years|
|Bajaj Food Factory FX 11 Food Processor||600 Watts||2 Years|
|Philips HL1661 Food Processor||700 Watts||2 Years|
|Usha FP 3811 Food Processor||1000 Watts||2 Years|
|Bajaj FX-1000 Food Processor||1000 Watts||2 Years|
|Morphy Richards Food Processor||1000 Watts||2 Years|
Which is the Best Food Processor In India?
|Best Choice||Premium Choice||Value For Money|
|Bosch Lifestyle MCM3501M Food Processor||Usha FP 3811 Copper Motor Food Processor||Bajaj Food Factory FX 11 600-Watt Food Processor|
|Why We Selected It?|
-800 Watt Motor
-Perform more than 50 functions
-2 Year Warranty
|Why We Selected It?|
-1000 Watt Motor
-13 Other Accessories
-2 Year Warranty
|Why We Selected It?|
-600 Watt Motor
-2 Year Warranty
Read Full Review
Read Full Review
Read Full Review
Best Food Processor In India – Reviews
The machine has a powerful 800 Watt motor and two-speed settings that makes it ideal for use. It comes with six knives and three double blades. This food processor comes in black color. You can get a one litre blender jar also for ice-crushing, Or preparing shakes, smoothies, juices, etc.
The best food processor in India comes with a Polycarbonate one-liter blender jar. You can use this appliance to crush ice for cold drinks. This product contains BPA free plastic. Besides, the Bosch pro duo comes with rubber suction feet that makes it stable.
This food processor is the best food processor in India that comes with eight accessories and five years’ warranty on the motor. It has a centrifugal juicer. The color of the product is white and Grey.
It has a shockproof plastic body. As this food processor comes with four functional blades, it becomes very convenient. The food processor has a motor that comes with an auto turn off option. And therefore, it keeps the machine safe from getting overheated.
The food processor has a centrifugal citrus juicer and a separate chutney jar. This one of the best food processors comes with Chopping Blade, Kneading Blade, Centrifugal Juicer, Citrus Juicer, Coarse Slice Disc, Fine Slice Disc, French Fry Cutter.
The machine needs 220-240 voltage and consumes 1000W power. You can get it in Black or silver color. This food processor can make your job easier by doing the slicing, grating, mashing, cooking tasks quickly. You can prepare soups, smoothies, sauces, dips effortlessly.
This product comes with a sturdy frame design that helps to make this product long-lasting. Now, you can increase your cooking experience by using this food processor.
It has 600 W power consumption. As this product comes in white in color, it can give your home an elegant touch. Now, you can enhance your cooking experience by using this food processor. It helps you to make tasty dishes quickly.
This best food processor in India comes with a chutney jar. It has an efficient motor that can work at 700 watts. Phillips comes with two-speed settings that allow the users to control the speed as per your need.
The machine comes with chopping, grinding and scraping functions. Due to white color coating, this product looks elegant. It requires about 230v power supply.
You can get it Black and Silver color. The power consumption of the food processor is 1000W. It offers wet grinder, dry grinder, chutney grinder, etc.
The power this food processor needs is 220-240 V. It comes with grating blade, slicing blade, shredding blade, chopping blade, blade holder. Now, food processing will be easier with the help of the torque motor of the food processor. It offers different accessories for chopping, whisking, kneading, slicing, grating, etc.
This best food processor in India comes with a reliable heavy-duty 1000 Watts motor. This motor allows you to process a vast range of ingredients. This food processor works very fast and as a result, you can give some time to your family and friends. It comes with SS blade, Citrus, and Centrifugal Juicer, Dough Kneader.
The functions that this food processor enables are juicing, whipping, dicing, etc. It contains a chutney jar, processing bowl, dry grind jar, liquidizing jar, etc.
It is black in color. It has various sizes of blades. By using which the food processor performs multiple functions. This food processor offers a two years warranty period. You can get four types of various function jars that are chutney jar, grinding jar, liquidising jar, and processing jar.
The food processor comes in 16 functions that allow you to grate, mince, chop, and so on. The different types of blades help you to do so.
Also Check Out- Best Mixer Grinder in India
Buying Guide For The Best Food Processor in India
If you are a newbie, purchasing a food processor is not so easy. A wrong pick can totally waste your money. To choose the best one, you need to consider a few aspects. Here, we have given a few factors that you need to follow while purchasing the best food processor in India.
When you select a food processor, always choose one that comes with many speed options. Usually, food processors can help you in both grinding and mixing foods. Most of the food processors have three-speed settings. However, a few are there that contain two-speed options. Besides, you can see a pulse setting in it that helps to mix the cream.
When you are going to buy the best food processor in India, you need to check whether the food processor contains disks, blades, other attachments or not. However, if you want, you can purchase these things individually.
You always need to choose a robust model. If you want to buy an effective food processor, you can choose a 1000 watt motors product. Every food processor must have a 600-watt motor minimum.
A usual food processor must contain various kinds of blades that can help in making puree, grinding, and chopping. Besides, the thing that you need to look for is the material quality. The food processor has a stainless steel blade, is very durable, and offers excellent performance.
You definitely choose such a food processor that comes with a strong body and a broader base. Food processors coming with wider bases make the item stable.
Phillips, Inalsa, Bajaj, etc. are famous brands that you can get on the Indian market. All these brands are well-known.
Types of Food Processor
1) Hand-Operated Food Processor
Most people prefer to use this food processor as they can operate this appliance with their hands. You can store these food processors easily. These ones are portable enough. It is perfect for slicing, dicing, mincing, and even blending elements.
- You can stop the process if you want to check the progress as it is a manual or Hand-Operated food processor. It is a tremendous and unique benefit that you can’t get in the electric food processors.
- As it is a manual or hand-operated process, you can cook slow or fast—as you want.
- As you need to do it in your hand, it requires too much time and effort.
- These food processors don’t have the required sizes of blades. Therefore, these can’t offer the consistent size of the cuts.
2) Electric Food Processor
The processor contains a durable and transparent bowl. A feeder tube exists in the bowl that allows you to check whether the ingredients added in the bowl through the tube are properly mixed or not. These ones are used for cutting, slicing, dicing. A variety of speed options are there that are beneficial for the users.
- The capacity of this food processor is larger than the hand-operated food processors. It is perfect for those people who want to buy a food processor for their average-sized family.
- You can reduce the processing time by using the food processor. You only need to add the ingredients into the bowl. It will help you in the cooking process.
- It needs electric power to run. That’s why if there is no electric power, you can’t use this home appliance.
- You need to use it very carefully as it uses electrical power. In the case of water somehow reaching internal electrical parts, it can damage the whole machine. In that case, you may get an electric shock also while using it.
Features Of Food Processor
- Power: A food processor having a strong motor can always deliver better performance. That’s why you need to look for a model that has at least 600 watts motor. Besides, you should look for the warranty of the motor while buying a food processor. You can choose those premium models that can provide a 20-year guarantee on their products.
- Blades: The food processor has one or two S-shaped blades that you can get with metal shredding, slicing and grating discs. However, cheaper models contain a plastic disc and a metal insert.
- Capacity: It relies on the amount of cooking that you need to do daily for your family. A big 2-liter food processor having wide feed tubes allows you to cook enough food. But if you want a food processor for small families or couples, you can use 1.3 to 2-liter food processors. However, try to buy those food processors that contain multiple bowls for versatility.
- Storage container: Food processor having a storage container helps to keep blades and other accessories safely stored together in one place. As a result, you can find your kitchen accessories quickly.
- Dishwasher safe: You can face difficulties while going to clean bowls and accessories. That’s why always try to choose a food processor that has dishwasher-safe parts and attachments.
Best Food Processor Brand In India
1) Bosch: Bosch motors come with powerful engines. These motors contain pulse function and two-speed options that make them easy to handle. Bosch food processors can perform about fifty roles: grating, cutting, grinding, chopping, mixing, and a lot.
2) Inalsa: The headquarters of the company is in Spain. Inalsa is very popular for its home appliances. Whether you want to get the best food processor in India, this company is the best for you.
3) Bajaj: Bajaj is famous for its electrical and electronic gadgets. It is an Indian brand. This brand also offers products of the automobile, home electrical, Steel, Travel, Insurance.
4) Philips: This brand is trendy for its electrical and electronics items. Phillips is famous mainly for the built quality and after-sales services.
5)Morphy Richards: Morphy Richards is very popular for small appliances such as ovens, coffee makers, kettles, food processors, mixer grinders, and many more.
This article contains brief details of the top eight best food processors in India. We hope that now you can decide which food processor hits your preference and pick the best one.
Frequently Asked Questions
Philips HR7782/01 Jamie Oliver Food Processor is the one that comes with 1000 Watt and 8 Accessories. Besides, it also contains a 3.4 Litre bowl.
You can chop, slice, shred, grind, and puree any food item quickly by using a food processor. A few food processors can assist you to prepare the cake batter, citrus and vegetable juice, kneading bread dough, and grinding meats and vegetables, etc.
Usually, the most food processors have speeds in between 500 to 1000 watts. But there are a few food processors that have speeds less than 500 watts.
Yes, you can grind idli batter in the Braun Food Processor. Besides, you can also use it for Rice & Urad Dal Batter.
For example, if you have five members’ families, then an 11-cup size processor can be a better one here.
You can make sponge cakes using the food processor. But the food processor doesn’t allow air to enter into it.
A food processor can help you to grind meat easily. You can grind beef, pork, poultry, fish and seafood, etc.