A washing machine saves you from the hassle of doing the laundry all by yourself. The best experience you can get is, obviously, from the best fully automatic washing machine. Simply put in the clothes, add in the detergent or washing liquid, tune the settings, and, finally, hit the start button.
Choosing a fitting fully automatic washing machine can be time-consuming, especially if you don’t know where to look at. To save you from the exhausting journey, here are our top 5 shortlisted suggestions for your next fully-automatic washing machine:
Best Fully Automatic Washing Machine In India
The first entry on our list detailing the most suitable options for the top fully automatic washing machine in India is the Samsung WA62M4100HY/TL. It has a total of 6 washing modes, namely Blanket, Delicates, Eco Tub Clean, Normal, Quick Wash, and Soak Plus Normal.
Available in a captivating silver finish, the Samsung WA62M4100HY/TL washing machine has all the features that a top-end washing machine must have, such as auto restart, child lock, diamond drum, and center jet pulsator. One of the major highlights of the unit is its panel display that flaunts a crystal-clear, standout red LED display.
The next top fully automatic washing machine suggestion on our list is from the German engineering and technology company, Bosch.
The WAK24268IN is a front load, 7-kilogram fully-automatic washing machine flaunting superior controls, and a super-swirling 1200 RPM spin speed. The Bosch WAK24268IN washing machine features a total of 12 wash modes, including:
- Daily Wash
In order to keep water usage at an optimum level, the fully automatic washing machine from Bosch features a powerful load-sensing function, dubbed the Active Water system. A child lock is also available.
The LG T65SKSF4Z top-load washing machine supports 780 RPM spin speed and 8 wash programs, including Normal, Gentle, Pre Wash+Normal, Strong, and Tub Clean.
The LG T65SKSF4Z washing machine features a Smart Inverter Motor that optimizes energy as per the washing requirements. The TurboDrum technology ensures a powerful washing experience and removal of even the most stubborn dirt stains.
A major highlight of the LG T65SKSF4Z washing machine is the SmartThinQ app. It lets you self-diagnose any usual problem with the washing machine by simply using your smartphone or some other compatible device.
The LG T7288NDDLG is yet another fitting pick for labeling as the best washing machine in India. The top-loading fully-automatic washing machines guarantee a quality wash experience while keeping things simple and easy. Child lock is available for homes with babies.
The Anti Rat feature uses a rat-repellent chemical for ensuring rats stay away from your laundry at all times. The powerful, rustproof motor made from aluminum is one of the best in its segment. No unpleasant-smelling washtub with the Tub Clean feature. Also, washing time delayable for up to 18 hours.
The last suggestion on our list is the Whirlpool WHITEMAGIC ELITE. The 7-kilogram capacity top load washing machine is suitable for any family with up to 4 members. Thanks to the innate Power Scrub Technology, the unit can operate with hard water too.
The Whirlpool WHITEMAGIC ELITE allows for up to 40% less tangling of clothes with the Spa Wash System. Even low water pressure isn’t an issue thanks to the ZPF Technology. The Dynamix Technology supported by the automatic washing machine in India ensures zero detergent residue after every wash.
Fully Automatic Washing Machines Buying Guide
There are certain factors that you need to keep in mind while choosing the best fully automatic washing machines. These are:
- Capacity – For duo bachelors and couples a 6-kilogram washing machine is sufficient. The more users are added, the more capacity is required. For a household with 4 to 5 members, the washing machine must have at least a capacity of 7 kilograms.
- Child Lock – For homes having younger children, the washing machine must have a child lock feature. Not a big deal as most of the fully-automatic washing machines have it.
- Drum and Washtub – The wash tub of a washing machine can be either made of plastic, porcelain-enamel, or stainless steel. The enamel ones are not so common as they are prone to damage and rust. Plastic ones, on the other hand, are fragile. Stainless steel, so, is the preferred option.
- Energy Efficiency – All washing machines demand electricity. The point of distinction, however, lies in the consumption. The more stars a washing machine has, the more energy efficient it is.
- Style – Most fully-automatic washing machines support an exquisite modern style. Some, however, imitating the classic look are also available.
- Type – Fully-automatic washing machines are of two types: front loading and top loading.
- Wash Settings – Another important aspect of a washing machine are the washing modes. The more modes a washing machine has the more types of washing requirements it can fulfill.
That completes our list of the 5 apt suggestions for the best fully-automatic washing machine in India. Hope your search finally ends here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Usually, the company will provide the installation personnel. Payment is not required, as it is already included in the price.
Smart inverter motors optimize electricity consumption based on the load.
No. Most washing machines have built-in voltage protectors.